Secret Seven

Disclaimer: This particular blog is an inspiration from a life altering program I’ve attended.

Even though Salman Khan may not be one of my favourites as an actor, in my view, the statement on his facebook page which goes something like ‘Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, fir main apne  aap ki bhi nahin sunta’ is an epitome of commitment. I am fortunate to have attended a series of programs whose essence, if I have to summarize in one statement would be ‘I have a life where my World and my Word would be one’. Have I reached a stage where I can claim to be living and breathing this every instant? No way. Am I trying enough? May be. Am I at least trying? Yes, for sure! (that’s why this blog as a part of my 30 days challenge).

I’m pleased to present the ‘Secret Seven’ from this program:
1.     Be Right-Free: give up being right - even when you know you are.
2.    Be Powerful: be straight in your communication and take what you get.
3.    Be Courageous: acknowledge your fear (not necessarily get rid of it) and then act.
4.    Be Peaceful: give up the interpretation that there's something wrong.
5.    Be Charismatic: give up trying to get somewhere. Be entirely fulfilled in the present moment.
6.    Be Inspiring: share your possibilities in such a way that others are touched, moved and inspired.
7.    Be Unreasonable: in expectations of yourself and others beyond what you would think they are capable of.


A person need not always do big acts to be like this, only small steps could be sufficient, one of them being ‘keeping one’s word’.

Comments

  1. You are also writing short acts and making a big difference. Great work. Inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are also writing short acts and making a big difference. Great work. Inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your compliments are a great nourishment to my thoughts for more. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My realizations from brooming my house!

The Mask

The power of a strong desire